Re: [tdf-discuss] WPS Office native document files are officially supported in LibreOffice?

I know, I understand how the community works and this is not the best place
to remember it, since I am asking if can confirm some information and tell
me if there is an official source to confirm it, but: how to complete the
remaining information if I do not know which Import/export filters are
available in LibreOffice?.

It is part of the question I ask here and say that a file format works
simply because I tried it and it works is irresponsible, so I am interested
in knowing where I can get that information and if necessary write on the
The Document Foundation wiki too .

Joel, do you know if WPS Office documents are officially supported in
LibreOffice? Thank you

--
*Hugo*