Re: [tdf-discuss] WPS Office native document files are officially supported in LibreOffice?

Thank you

I looked at that list and is incomplete, Considering documents that are
supported and do not appear in the list. In addition the extension .wps
format refers to one of Wordperfect (WPEntrust Signed Document). I
have also seen
that LibreOffice has a good support MS Works documents (.wps also).
I mean another .wps format with the MIME type "application/wps-office.wps".

http://www.ksosoft.com/office/354-wps-office-and-wps-extension.html

Thank you

--
*Hugo*