[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] need help off this list - need Linux package choice help
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] need help off this list - need Linux package choice help
- From: Tim---Kracked_P_P---webmaster <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 23:10:41 -0400
- To: LibreO - Users Global <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibreO - Discuss <email@example.com>
Please help this long term user, and a local promoter, [since the beginning] of LO.
I really need help on a presentation video[s]. I had an idiot give me a 1.9 gig 3.5 hour video file instead of several files. The video presentation had several different subject included and was to go into 2 or 3 DVDs, but now that single file is the only available files, this video is almost 2 times the limit of the DVD format. So, I need to get the single file into several MP4 files like I was asking for.
What I need is a real easy, and fast, video file splitter for Ubuntu. The Windows splitter I used a few years ago is no longer supported since I upgraded that PC from Win 7 to Win 10. I get nothing but runtime errors when I try to run the old package on any of my Win10 systems.
So do any one on this list could help me find the package I need on Ubuntu 16.04 [64-bit].
My email for the list is "firstname.lastname@example.org", but it would be nice to have any helpful emails go to "email@example.com". Either address would be OK.
Tim Lungstrom - - - Elmira, New York, USA
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] need help off this list - need Linux package choice help||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] need help off this list - need Linux package choice help||Richard <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Base macro accessing highlighted data
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] need help off this list - need Linux package choice help
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Base macro accessing highlighted data
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] need help off this list - need Linux package choice help