[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Base macro accessing highlighted data
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Base macro accessing highlighted data
- From: meakasteve <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 02:54:30 -0700 (MST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can someone knowledgeable in programming macros for Base help me?
I have a form (Form A) which displays data as a data-sheet. This form also
contains a button. When this button is pressed it activates a macros which
opens another form (Form B) in the databank. That bit I can do.
What I cannot do is this: I want first to highlight a row in the data-sheet
of Form A by clicking the mouse onto the blank cell at the left-hand side of
the chosen row, then when I press the button I want the macro not only to
open the Form B but also to send data held in one of the fields of the
highlighted row of Form A (the field contains primary key) to Form B.
If anyone can tell me the script that I need to do this I would be most
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Base-macro-accessing-highlighted-data-tp4195604.html
Sent from the Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Base macro accessing highlighted data||Robert Großkopf <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Add FB2 to operate
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Base macro accessing highlighted data
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: dsum - en
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Base macro accessing highlighted data