Way to show someone the right address at this moment: Put the Icon
direktly to the point were you live. It will show street and number if
you zoom in.

Yes, that is also one way.

What do you mean with hyperlink - link to a homepage?

Yes, homepage. Also link to geopraphical location on the map could be
used next of postal address (possibly autodetection according entered
address like Google Calendar does).

A hyperlink must be added in a separate field. It will be easier to me
to set a link in html for it.

Even HTML would be fine.

What do you mean with "long list"?

Long list is currently at
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/professional-support/  website where
all the names are in long list and it is not very comfortable to search
from that list.

One development idea. Probably it would be possible to add two
layers onto map: /certified developers/ and /certified migration
professionals/? Then it would be easily possible to filter out
certain group of professionals according interest. For
compatibility reasons the list can also remain accessible e.g. at
sub-page. This in turn requires also to improve the entry and add
certain values there to make filtering possible.

This I haven't understand. You could filter at the left of the page
for tasks and components of LO.

I mean the address http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/professional-support/
Filtering is not currently possible as there is just long list of names
and addresses in two columns. Yes - I can use CTRL+F but it is not sort
of filtering actually...
If there could be created a drop-down menu for filtering in the
beginning of that long list of names then I would understand that there
is some kind of filtering but even that would not be as comfortable as
layers on map.

Regards,
Edmund