[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Flatpak is a Red Hat product?
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Flatpak is a Red Hat product?
- From: Hugo Alejandro <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 16:15:34 -0300
- To: email@example.com
Hello everyone. I think there has been an error in the reference made
in the article of Flatpak in the announcement of LibreOffice 5.2
As they mentioned that Flatpak is a product of Red Hat when it is not.
I have followed closely the development of Flatpak (formally xdg-app)
and began as a project of Alexander Larsson under the support of the
Compared with Snap by Canonical, iscommercial project as much
difference (copyright, marketing, full-time employees, etc).
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Flatpak is a Red Hat product?||Italo Vignoli <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] LO contributors map
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] LO contributors map
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] LO contributors map
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Flatpak is a Red Hat product?