[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] open cl debian
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] open cl debian
- From: Joel Madero <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 08:03:43 -0700
- To: Fulano Diego Perez <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the wrong list. Please email the user support list. This is for
TDF news. Thanks!
On 07/01/2016 12:05 AM, Fulano Diego Perez wrote:
> which additoinal packages/settings are required to enable open cl
> support for libreoffice in debian/linux?
> diff between windows/linux shows open cl in use from help-about
> i try in linux with a discrete nvidia driver
> nothing listed in help
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] open cl debian||Fulano Diego Perez <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Released LibreOffice For Dummies v2
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Why is Microsoft allowed to use "OpenDocument"?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] open cl debian
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Why is Microsoft allowed to use "OpenDocument"?