[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] open cl debian
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] open cl debian
- From: Fulano Diego Perez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 17:05:30 +1000
- To: email@example.com
which additoinal packages/settings are required to enable open cl
support for libreoffice in debian/linux?
diff between windows/linux shows open cl in use from help-about
i try in linux with a discrete nvidia driver
nothing listed in help
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] open cl debian||Joel Madero <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: An "Unicode Editor"
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Released LibreOffice For Dummies v2
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] An "Unicode Editor"
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] open cl debian