[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Re: security related information, CVE-2016-4324
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Re: security related information, CVE-2016-4324
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 15:24:50 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 2016-06-28 10:59, Caolán McNamara a écrit :
Parsing the Rich Text Format character style index was insufficiently
checked for validity. Documents can be constructed which dereference an
iterator to the first entry of an empty STL container.
All users are recommended to upgrade to LibreOffice >= 5.1.4
Thanks to the researchers working with Cisco Talos Security
Intelligence and Research Group for discovering this flaw.
I imagine then that the "Download" page on the website should point to at least v.5.1.4 rather than 5.0.6?
parEntreprise.com Supports OpenDocument Formats (ODF)
parEntreprise.com Supports http://www.LibreOffice.org
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] security related information, CVE-2016-4324||Caolán McNamara <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] security related information, CVE-2016-4324
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] An "Unicode Editor"
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] security related information, CVE-2016-4324
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] An "Unicode Editor"