[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Survey: Relevance of Configuration Systems in Free and Open Source Software
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Survey: Relevance of Configuration Systems in Free and Open Source Software
- From: Gabriel Rauter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 20:48:14 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Dear developers, contributors and caretakers of free and open source
If you are involved in the development of free and open source software
(FLOSS) you are the person we are looking for.
It would be a great help if you take this survey:
It will be available till 18.07.2016 (anywhere on earth).
For every thoroughly and not anonymously finished survey € 40 cent will be
donated to one of the following organizations of your choice:
For every thoroughly and not anonymously finished survey € 40 (at least €
200 in total) cent will be donated.
The donation goes to one organisation of your choice.
You need to enter your e-mail address to participate.
Then you can select between following projects:
- LimeSurvey (LimeService, kindly hosts this survey)
- SPI (General Donation: 0 A.D., LibreOffice, Debian, ArchLinux, …)
- Mozilla (Firefox)
- Wikimedia Foundation (Wikipedia)
So if you know anyone suited for this survey please feel free to share it.
As part of the ongoing research on the topic of configuration systems in
free and open source software here at Vienna University of Technology, we
would like to invite you to participate in this short survey. It should
only take you 15 minutes, promised!
By supporting us through this survey, you help the research by providing
relevant input on this topic.
In addition the anonymised results will be released under an open licence,
so other projects with involvement in configuration in free and open source
software can benefit from it too.
In addition the results will be anonymised and made freely available.
Just leave your address at the end of the survey and we will send it to you.
For further questions regarding this survey or interest in the research of
configuration systems feel free to contact as firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not done it yet, we would appreciate if you take our survey at
http://elektra.limequery.org/625192 before the 18.07.2016.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] where is debian help ?
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] security related information, CVE-2016-4324
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] where is debian help ?
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] security related information, CVE-2016-4324