[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: new fonts
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: new fonts
- From: Joel Madero <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 13:18:49 -0700
- To: amagagia <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
Wrong list. Please email the user list where you can get user support. This is made for TDF related discussions.
On 6/1/2016 1:16 PM, amagagia wrote:
I have windows 10 operating system, I downloaded new fonts (TT) from the
installed them, but they don't appear in the list of Libre office. can
someone help me
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/new-fonts-tp3510263p4185036.html
Sent from the Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] new fonts||ron <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] Re: new fonts||amagagia <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: new fonts
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] where is debian help ?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: new fonts
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Linux tests required: Bug 40362 - VIEWING: HANG in presentation mode showing animated GIFs