[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] calc and updating external links
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] calc and updating external links
- From: Mike Saunders <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 13:26:51 +0200
- To: bobw <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
This mailing list is mainly for discussion about The Document Foundation (the entity behind LibreOffice) rather than problems with the software itself. You're more likely to get help by asking on our dedicated Q+A site:
On 27.05.2016 13:08, bobw wrote:
Probably I do something wrong,but I do not know what.
I made a simple test with two sheets.
in the second sheet in A1 I made an external link to a website
select all html
in sheet 1 I made a reference to one cell of sheet two (an element what I
suppose would be updated, and this is OK)
But when the update is done (manually or automatic) not only sheet 2 is
updated but sheet 1 is overwritten by all elements of sheet2 and not as I
expected only one cell.
What is wrong?
View this message in context:
Sent from the Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] calc and updating external links||bobw <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] calc and updating external links
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: new fonts
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] calc and updating external links
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] where is debian help ?