[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] calc and updating external links
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] calc and updating external links
- From: bobw <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 04:08:50 -0700 (MST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Probably I do something wrong,but I do not know what.
I made a simple test with two sheets.
in the second sheet in A1 I made an external link to a website
select all html
in sheet 1 I made a reference to one cell of sheet two (an element what I
suppose would be updated, and this is OK)
But when the update is done (manually or automatic) not only sheet 2 is
updated but sheet 1 is overwritten by all elements of sheet2 and not as I
expected only one cell.
What is wrong?
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/calc-and-updating-external-links-tp4184568.html
Sent from the Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] calc and updating external links||Mike Saunders <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Comments from an entrepreneur running an SME
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] calc and updating external links
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Comments from an entrepreneur running an SME
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] calc and updating external links