[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Released LibreOffice For Dummies v2
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Released LibreOffice For Dummies v2
- From: Joel Madero <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 10:42:37 -0700
- To: Klaibson Ribeiro <email@example.com>, toki <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
On 05/16/2016 05:17 AM, Klaibson Ribeiro wrote:
> Good Morning
> I thought the translation of LibreOffice For Dummies, which will
> change its name to LibreOffice For Beginners using this professional,
> https://www.fiverr.com/ueritom that is highly requested by companies
> around the world to translate their materials from English into
> Portuguese and vice versa and has good skills in their jobs.
> I talked to him and showed him the best material, he told me he would
> leave a $ 1500.00, and it has to update the prints and also has other
> technical aspects.
That's an incredible deal :)
> I did not think to translate to all languages but only into English,
> as this helps in the translation of communities in other countries,
> because English is a universal language.
Sad but true :-b Sometimes I feel spoiled being a native English speaker.
> I will apply for a grant for the TDF and put to vote, to see if the
> committee approves or not my request.
Sounds fantastic. Please keep us in the loop :)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Released LibreOffice For Dummies v2
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Comments from an entrepreneur running an SME
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Released LibreOffice For Dummies v2
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Released LibreOffice For Dummies v2