It would be great if the TDF had a few static pages that could be linked to in email signature, e.g. "Our company modernised standardising on the OpenDoument Format, here is why" linked to example pages on the TDF, or customised copies.

The TDF sample page could have what's good about it as a standard and why OOXML is not actually a workable standard. The examples in this thread are known by many who follow it, Italo summarises the whole bunch of reasons so well :-)