Hi, I know it's too early but one of the direct consequences of the
sandboxed application package is the possibility for developers to
maintain an application more updated, independent of the distribution,
making it easy to add security updates, new features and bugs fixes
(...)

Canonical Snap packages arrived between polemics (for me a bad decision
to release a nonfunctional feature to 100% due to lack of another
development <MIR>, in a LTS version knowing beforehand design problems
in X11), but the reality is that it offers a good chance to distribute
LibreOffice in Ubuntu and other distributions that want to adopt Snap.

I've seen some documentation about the interest of some LO developers
with xdg-app (my hope for the future of linux desktop) but what is the
position of LO developers about Snap? Is there interest in distributing
LibreOffice as a Snap package? If so they will wait distribute it along
with the availability of MIR?

Thank you very much.