[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] OOXML ECMA-376, transitionnal and strict
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] OOXML ECMA-376, transitionnal and strict
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 10:13:44 +0200 (CEST)
- To: email@example.com
I'm a french user willing to get some answers about OOXML format.
This post is already released on the fr.discuss mailing list.
As you may know, something changing the game just happened in France.
The second version of the Interoperability General Refenrential was just released.
It demands all the public administrations (by law) to conform to certain file formats when the exchanged from administration to administration or from a citizen to an administration and vice et versa.
ODF is recommended.
OOXML strict is tolerated in some case.
OOXML transitionnal is not.
Binary older file formats are not either.
Thus, it becomes very interresting to investigate what's behind OOXML.
in this article :
3 different OOXML formats are described :
"There is the ECMA version (that’s the one MS Office 2007 writes, which was certified by ECMA International). Then there is OOXML Transitional, which is relatively close to the ECMA version, and is the format that all later versions to date write as default. Finally, there is OOXML Strict."
In this MS$ tab :
Only two OOXML formats are described : transitionnal and strict
A very simple question to an OOXML specialist :
Is transitionnal OOXML ECMA-376 compliant ?
If not, is transitionnal OOXML compliant with any norm or standard ?
Best regards and thanks in advance for any answer.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] OOXML ECMA-376, transitionnal and strict||Florian Reisinger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] OOXML ECMA-376, transitionnal and strict
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Need help in understanding and integration with Android
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] OOXML ECMA-376, transitionnal and strict