[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Need help in understanding and integration with Android
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Need help in understanding and integration with Android
- From: Tim---Kracked_P_P---webmaster <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 09:07:51 -0400
- To: email@example.com
There is already a LibreOffice Viewer in the Google Play Store.
Unfortunately, it is just a viewer. I have not seen a working package for editing within a LibreOffice app.
AndrOpen Office is a port of OpenOffice, and edits the ODF files.
As a backup, I have installed Microsoft's apps for Word and Calc.
I do not know is this helps you at all, but if there already a LibreOffice Viewer, why create one?
On 03/15/2016 04:49 AM, Girish Ravi wrote:
I am trying to evaluate LibreOffice to be used in an Android application to view office files.
I need some help to understand how this can be done.
If anybody has already attempted this please share your views as well as some pointers for the same.
1. How to download the SDK for Andorid
2. Integration in Application
3. Viewing documents, excel, ppt etc
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Need help in understanding and integration with Android||Girish Ravi <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Need help in understanding and integration with Android
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Need help in understanding and integration with Android
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] OOXML ECMA-376, transitionnal and strict