[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Need help in understanding and integration with Android
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Need help in understanding and integration with Android
- From: Girish Ravi <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 14:19:08 +0530 (IST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am trying to evaluate LibreOffice to be used in an Android application to view office files.
I need some help to understand how this can be done.
If anybody has already attempted this please share your views as well as some pointers for the same.
1. How to download the SDK for Andorid
2. Integration in Application
3. Viewing documents, excel, ppt etc
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Need help in understanding and integration with Android||Tim---Kracked_P_P---webmaster <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Need help in understanding and integration with Android
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Need help in understanding and integration with Android