[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Re: Installing on Mac OS X
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Re: Installing on Mac OS X
- From: V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>
- Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 23:40:18 -0700 (MST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, nothing new here. This is an open issue in the BZ tracker--please
read tdf#89657 <https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=89657>
regards need for refactoring the packaging. Compounded by changes in Apple
OS X codes igning requirements.
The actual cause of the problem can be reviewed in the somewhat
non-technical titled tdf#93331
<https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=93331> -- "
LibreOffice.app is scribbled into by language pack installer which destroys
Meanwhile reasonable installation work around exists, i.e. run the
LibreOffice app once prior to installing the language pack. Not ideal, and
it does need to be fixed--but doing so requires substantial refactoring of
the OS X build mechanism to make the installation UX more consistent with
other OS X packages.
Unfortunately not a particularly pressing requirement from dev perspective.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Installing-on-Mac-OS-X-tp4178214p4178462.html
Sent from the Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Installing on Mac OS X||Larry Gusaas <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Installing on Mac OS X
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice Online