[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Subject: Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- From: Alexander Ostuni <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 15:14:47 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ah . the typical mac user like I know them.
The most important reason I well never get a mac: I don't want to become such a person...
Am 12.03.2016 um 2.17 schrieb Larry Gusaas:
In other word you don't give a fuck about Mac users.
I am now going to recommend, on all forums and users lists I provide support on, that Mac users not use LibreOffice.
Just goes to show what a bunch of a-holes LibreOffice developers are.
On 2016-03-11, 6:33 PM Joel Madero wrote:
All I said was this isn't the appropriate place to discuss w/e opinions
you have. You've gotten a crystal clear answer, your responses are "sure
Java has some issues but TDF has a responsibility to offer some hacky
solution to work around THEIR bug." We've rejected that proposal (which
is pretty obvious why we would) and yet you continue to say the same
thing. If there are open bug reports - awesome. There is no need for
more (in particular since you're not offering to help implement a fix).
I'll dare to ask....have you bothered Java with perpetual emails about
THEIR bug or are you sticking solely to this list?
On 03/11/2016 04:29 PM, Larry Gusaas wrote:
On 2016-03-11, 5:55 PM Joel Madero wrote:__________
In short....no.Gee. Very in-depth answer.
Or do you, like some others here, not care about Mac users perceptions
Since I am not on the developer list (and it is not available through
Gmane, which is the only way I follow these and other lists) this
seemed like the most appropriate list.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1||Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Next by Date: Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Next by thread: Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1