[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- From: Joel Madero <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 16:33:36 -0800
- To: Larry Gusaas <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
All I said was this isn't the appropriate place to discuss w/e opinions
you have. You've gotten a crystal clear answer, your responses are "sure
Java has some issues but TDF has a responsibility to offer some hacky
solution to work around THEIR bug." We've rejected that proposal (which
is pretty obvious why we would) and yet you continue to say the same
thing. If there are open bug reports - awesome. There is no need for
more (in particular since you're not offering to help implement a fix).
I'll dare to ask....have you bothered Java with perpetual emails about
THEIR bug or are you sticking solely to this list?
On 03/11/2016 04:29 PM, Larry Gusaas wrote:
> On 2016-03-11, 5:55 PM Joel Madero wrote:
>> In short....no.
> Gee. Very in-depth answer.
> Or do you, like some others here, not care about Mac users perceptions
> of LibreOffice?
> Since I am not on the developer list (and it is not available through
> Gmane, which is the only way I follow these and other lists) this
> seemed like the most appropriate list.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1||Larry Gusaas <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1