[tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1

On 2016-03-11, 5:55 PM Joel Madero wrote:
In short....no.

Gee. Very in-depth answer.
Or do you, like some others here, not care about Mac users perceptions of LibreOffice?

Since I am not on the developer list (and it is not available through Gmane, which is the only way I follow these and other lists) this seemed like the most appropriate list.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com