[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- From: Larry Gusaas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 18:29:02 -0600
- To: email@example.com
On 2016-03-11, 5:55 PM Joel Madero wrote:
Gee. Very in-depth answer.
Or do you, like some others here, not care about Mac users perceptions of LibreOffice?
Since I am not on the developer list (and it is not available through Gmane, which is the only way I follow these and other lists) this seemed like the most appropriate list.
Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." - Edgard Varese
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1||Joel Madero <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1