[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- From: Joel Madero <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 15:55:37 -0800
- To: Larry Gusaas <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
On 03/11/2016 03:49 PM, Larry Gusaas wrote:
> On 2016-03-11, 5:32 PM Joel Madero wrote:
>> Please take this off discuss@ list, it belongs at best on dev list, QA
>> list, or user list....discuss list isn't the appropriate place.
> I am not a developer and don't follow that list.
> I am not asking for help.
> I am reporting a problem with the usability of your product on one of
> the platforms you build it for. The developers broke that function.
> There are bug reports and previous discussions about it on various list.
> Shouldn't Discuss list be an appropriate place to discuss problems
> with the usability of the product on specific platforms and the
> impression a broken product will leave on the users of LibreOffice,
> and the likelihood of their continuing to use it or to recommend it to
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1||Larry Gusaas <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1