[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- From: Larry Gusaas <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 17:49:20 -0600
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 2016-03-11, 5:32 PM Joel Madero wrote:
Please take this off discuss@ list, it belongs at best on dev list, QAWhy???
list, or user list....discuss list isn't the appropriate place.
I am not a developer and don't follow that list.
I am not asking for help.
I am reporting a problem with the usability of your product on one of the platforms you build it for. The developers broke that function. There are bug reports and previous discussions about it on various list.
Shouldn't Discuss list be an appropriate place to discuss problems with the usability of the product on specific platforms and the impression a broken product will leave on the users of LibreOffice, and the likelihood of their continuing to use it or to recommend it to others.
Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." - Edgard Varese
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1||Joel Madero <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1