[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Installing on Mac OS X
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Installing on Mac OS X
- From: Larry Gusaas <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 18:40:19 -0600
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
This has still not been fixed.
Once again I can't open LibreOffice after upgrading to LibreOffice_5.1.1_MacOS_x86-64 and LibreOffice_5.1.1_MacOS_x86-64_langpack_en-GB on my Mac (OS X ver. 10.11.3 El Capitan)
Get the following message:
“LibreOffice.app” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash.
I have to go to my security settings to allow apps downloaded from anywhere. Can't right click/open to bypass setting like other applications.
You need to fix your signing certificates so they are valid when an additional language pack is installed.
Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." - Edgard Varese
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Re: Installing on Mac OS X||V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] New Icons in 184.108.40.206
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Java still broke on LibreOffice 5.1.1
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Installing on Mac OS X
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Installing on Mac OS X