[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] security related information, CVE-2016-0794, CVE-2016-0795
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] security related information, CVE-2016-0794, CVE-2016-0795
- From: Caolán McNamara <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 11:46:54 +0000
- To: email@example.com
We had a set of lwp filter parsing issues.
CVE-2016-0795 LotusWordPro Bounds overflows in LwpTocSuperLayout
This is fixed in 5.0.5 and 5.1.0
CVE-2016-0794 LotusWordPro Multiple bounds overflows in lwp filter
There was a bunch more which got fixed earlier in 5.0.4 and 5.1.0
Thanks to the researchers working with VeriSign iDefense Labs for
discovering these flaws.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] WRITER: Replace Links ?
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] New Icons in 18.104.22.168
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] WRITER: Replace Links ?
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] New Icons in 22.214.171.124