[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] WRITER: Replace Links ?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] WRITER: Replace Links ?
- From: Joel Madero <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 07:50:48 -0800
- To: magicmiles <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
This is the wrong list for asking user questions. Please ask on the
users@ mailing list which is designed for users supporting each other.
On 02/15/2016 02:53 PM, magicmiles wrote:
> Can LibreOffice do the following:
> 1.) Create a style for the word 'help' in helvetica-14pt-roman.
> 2.) Create a hyperlink to a help document, for the word "help
> 3.) Search for the word "help", and display a list of where the word 'help'
> appears in a long document (400 pages).
> 4.) Replace all the instances of the word "help" created in steps 1 and 2.
> I am new to the platform, so could you please answer in step by step
> procedure as in 'how' would I do that ?
> Thank YOU ahead of time!
> View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/WRITER-Replace-Links-tp4175627.html
> Sent from the Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] WRITER: Replace Links ?||magicmiles <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] WRITER: Replace Links ?
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] security related information, CVE-2016-0794, CVE-2016-0795
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] WRITER: Replace Links ?
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] security related information, CVE-2016-0794, CVE-2016-0795