[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] WRITER: Replace Links ?
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] WRITER: Replace Links ?
- From: magicmiles <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 15:53:12 -0700 (MST)
- To: email@example.com
Can LibreOffice do the following:
1.) Create a style for the word 'help' in helvetica-14pt-roman.
2.) Create a hyperlink to a help document, for the word "help
3.) Search for the word "help", and display a list of where the word 'help'
appears in a long document (400 pages).
4.) Replace all the instances of the word "help" created in steps 1 and 2.
I am new to the platform, so could you please answer in step by step
procedure as in 'how' would I do that ?
Thank YOU ahead of time!
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/WRITER-Replace-Links-tp4175627.html
Sent from the Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] WRITER: Replace Links ?||Joel Madero <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Deprecation (was Re: Remove ActiveX from LibreOffice)
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] WRITER: Replace Links ?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Deprecation (was Re: Remove ActiveX from LibreOffice)
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] WRITER: Replace Links ?