[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Re: Is the "Office Open XML" option strict?
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Re: Is the "Office Open XML" option strict?
- From: Owen Genat <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 03:36:42 -0700 (MST)
- To: email@example.com
> (1) Does LibreOffice also save it in the "strict" OOXML format? Is strict
> OOXML fully implemented in LibreOffice?
> (2) Is it better to save using the "Office Open XML" format, or the
> formats named like "Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint 2007-2013 XML"?
Refer the related question on the Ask site here
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Is-the-Office-Open-XML-option-strict-tp4168963p4171230.html
Sent from the Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Is the "Office Open XML" option strict?||avamk <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Is the "Office Open XML" option strict?
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Remove ActiveX from LibreOffice
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Is the "Office Open XML" option strict?
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Installing on Mac OS X