[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Installing on Mac OS X
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Installing on Mac OS X
- From: Simon Phipps <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 01:22:39 +0000
- To: Larry Gusaas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Libreoffice Discussion List <email@example.com>
We use LibreOffice Vanilla from the App Store these days - works well &
stay updated automatically. Would that work for you too, Larry?
On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 12:12 AM, Larry Gusaas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Once again I can't open LibreOffice after upgrading to
> LibreOffice_5.0.4_MacOS_x86-64 and
> LibreOffice_5.0.4_MacOS_x86-64_langpack_en-GB on my Mac (OS X ver. 10.11.2
> El Capitan)
> Get the following message:
> “LibreOffice.app” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to
> the Trash.
> I have to go to my security settings to allow apps downloaded from
> anywhere. Can't right click/open to bypass setting like other applications.
> You need to fix your signing certificates so they are valid when an
> additional language pack is installed.
> I'm one step closer to eradicating LibreOffice from my computer. Still
> need to open old WordPerfect files though.
> Larry I. Gusaas
> Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
> Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
> "An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind
> theirs." - Edgard Varese
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Installing on Mac OS X||Larry Gusaas <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Installing on Mac OS X
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Installing on Mac OS X
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Installing on Mac OS X
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Installing on Mac OS X