[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Request for travel funds for SCALE Conference
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Request for travel funds for SCALE Conference
- From: Robinson Tryon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 11:43:30 -0600
- To: anne-ology <email@example.com>
- Cc: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 9:53 AM, anne-ology <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> ... Congratulations.
Thanks! I'm looking forward to the opportunity to promote LibreOffice at
> Tips - (1) save the airport shuttle fee;
> any reputable hotel in the States has free shuttle service for
> their patrons to the airports.
Hotel shuttles can be very handy, I agree, but in this instance the shuttle
trip is to get me to/from the departure airport, so I probably won't be
able to get a courtesy shuttle to come pick me up.
(2) if you are a Bishop
Ah yes, that's rather a reference to Robert Redford's character in Sneakers
than to me being a member of clergy :-)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Request for travel funds for SCALE Conference||anne-ology <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Request for travel funds for SCALE Conference
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Is the "Office Open XML" option strict?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Request for travel funds for SCALE Conference
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Request for travel funds for SCALE Conference