Re: [tdf-discuss] LO 5 PDF export sign/timestamp

...but, at least it has helped to define the problem.
Now, you need to create a bug report
to catch the eye of a developer.
It does seem that it should be simpler.
At least setting passwords seems easy enough,
although, I haven't tried cracking one with qpdf or crack.