[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] How to convert corrupted OST file into RTF format?
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] How to convert corrupted OST file into RTF format?
- From: izzabell <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 03:35:03 -0700 (MST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you think to convert your OST data into another format!!! User you can do
your conversion successful with excellent software – export OST PST
<http://www.exportostpst.com/> tool for conversion of your OST data into
RTF format. A non-technical person can also do this conversion without any
trouble because of its ease to use steps. OST exporter tool works on both 32
& 64 bit versions of windows and outlook.
More at :- https://ostrecoveryfreeware.codeplex.com/
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/How-to-convert-corrupted-OST-file-into-RTF-format-tp4167823.html
Sent from the Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Restore OST to PST||albertjack <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] LO 5 PDF export sign/timestamp
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] LO 5 PDF export sign/timestamp
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Windows 10 Mail not opening .doc with LibreOffice Writer
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Restore OST to PST