[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] LO 5 PDF export sign/timestamp
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] LO 5 PDF export sign/timestamp
- From: Fulano Diego Perez <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 17:15:34 +1100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can anybody confirm the following work using:
Writer Version: 1:5.0.3~rc2-1+b2
debian stretch amd64
*timestamp an ODF document exported to pdf where a http(s) timestamp
server requires authentication?
*ibid + sign the pdf with a commercial CA cert?
*only sign a pdf with a commercial CA cert that does not produce a pdf
altered after signing?
please confirm how you did it........
> anybody had luck time stamping a PDF exported from libreoffice 5?
> i tried on debian/stretch 5.0.2-1 with no useful error output
> the export process doesn't prompt for TSA credentials
> then, signing just with a CA valid cert works, but opening the PDF in a
> windows acrobat or reader shows a modification warning after signing
> does not seem thorough yet in the new libreoffice
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] LO 5 PDF export sign/timestamp||Richard <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] LO 5 PDF export sign/timestamp||Fulano Diego Perez <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] security related information, CVE-2015-4551, CVE-2015-5212, CVE-2015-5213, CVE-2015-5214
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] LO 5 PDF export sign/timestamp
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] LO 5 PDF export sign/timestamp
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] LO 5 PDF export sign/timestamp