[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Delay in the early animations
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Delay in the early animations
- From: anne-ology <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 09:41:34 -0500
- To: email@example.com
Are you reporting a possible bug?,
are you requesting help in using LO's Impress?,
I'm not sure what you mean by 'animations impress';
do you mean adding animations to the PP? -
if so, then the simplest way
(well, my method)
is to make the animated image then plop it into the PP.
Hoping this helps,
or someone else will take a stab at interpreting your query,
From: Pepe Trujillo Carmona <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 1:18 PM
Subject: [tdf-discuss] Delay in the early animations
In animations impress, the first always appears with several
seconds (five to seven) loaded delay after the
page / slide.
It happens with LibreOffice, OpenOffice, in Debian and Ubuntu.
If instead of noting that animation is part of the sequence
click, point out that should appear at any time by clicking place
Specifically, then there is no delay; but not the sequence of animations
It is then that I want.
Can anyone help?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Delay in the early animations
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] description Gnumeric filter
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Delay in the early animations
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] description Gnumeric filter