[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Delay in the early animations
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Delay in the early animations
- From: Pepe Trujillo Carmona <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 20:18:06 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
In animations impress, the first always appears with several
seconds (five to seven) loaded delay after the
page / slide.
It happens with LibreOffice, OpenOffice, in Debian and Ubuntu.
If instead of noting that animation is part of the sequence
click, point out that should appear at any time by clicking place
Specifically, then there is no delay; but not the sequence of animations
It is then that I want.
Can anyone help?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Delay in the early animations
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] email@example.com
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Delay in the early animations