[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Re: What is the correct formulae?
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Re: What is the correct formulae?
- From: lismurn <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 12:48:54 -0700 (MST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Folks This replaces my previous message, it did not have the attachment
included. I have attached a file called "Formula query". It is part of a
much larger file but the contents will suffice for my question. What should
the formula for "K2" be? The formula for L2 is (=COUNTIF($G$2:$G$750,J2)".
You will see that Column "L" counts the number of individuals assigned to,
in this case James Thompson. I want to find out how many families he is
responsible for, column "B" has the information for this, the number of
times each number occurs. You will see eg Arnold is a family of 4, parents
and two children, Balmer is a family of three.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/What-is-the-correct-formulae-tp4158811p4159030.html
Sent from the Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] What is the correct formulae?||lismurn <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] What is the correct formulae?
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] email@example.com
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] What is the correct formulae?
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] firstname.lastname@example.org