[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] What is the correct formulae?
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] What is the correct formulae?
- From: lismurn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 15:29:15 -0700 (MST)
- To: email@example.com
I have attached a file called "Spreadsheet query". It is part of a much
larger file but the contents will suffice for my question. What should the
formula for "K2" be? You will see that Column "L" counts the number of
individuals assigned to, in this case James Thompson. I want to find out how
many families he is responsible for, column "B" has the information for
this. You will see eg Arnold is a family of 4, parents and two children,
Balmer is a family of three.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/What-is-the-correct-formulae-tp4158811.html
Sent from the Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Re: What is the correct formulae?||lismurn <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Test-Störmail, Details aus DDC-Programm nach Rücksprache Bielefeld & Buß
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: What is the correct formulae?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Test-Störmail, Details aus DDC-Programm nach Rücksprache Bielefeld & Buß
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: What is the correct formulae?