[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Unzipped opendoc files
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Unzipped opendoc files
- From: mkrbins <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 02:54:58 -0700 (MST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eeeh sorry I'm new here and I may have posted this one twice (once by mail,
once through the Web-Interface)
So here is my question
I seem to remember ... a long long time ago.
It was possible to use an unzipped open-doc file (a directory) as a zipped
So it was somehow possible to start-up open/libreoffice using as starting
point one of the files in the unzipped directory.
Does anyone recall such a behaviour?
Is that still possible?
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Unzipped-opendoc-files-tp4148435.html
Sent from the Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V only works for 1 cell in Calc
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Fwd: [libreoffice-website] Deployment_and_Migration guide questions
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Grettel Bario Marshall's message in Discuss
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Fwd: [libreoffice-website] Deployment_and_Migration guide questions