[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Printing problem in LibreOffice Development Build
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Printing problem in LibreOffice Development Build
- From: James Wilde <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2015 20:08:39 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, glef <email@example.com>
This problem is better handled in the users forum. I'm copying it
there. Please include OPs email address in any replies as (s)he is not
registered and will presumably not see replies if not included.
On 2015-04-07 08:09, glef wrote:
> I am stuck in this problem:
> When I click the "*Cancel*" button of print dialog box, or when I simply
> just close it, it would still continue with the printing. Can somebody help
> me with this? I'm totally new to LibreOffice development so I don't know
> where to start to fix this..
> View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Printing-problem-in-LibreOffice-Development-Build-tp4145552.html
> Sent from the Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Printing problem in LibreOffice Development Build||glef <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Printing problem in LibreOffice Development Build
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] CFL is still running!
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Printing problem in LibreOffice Development Build
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] CFL is still running!