[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] How to open a specific file automatically, when scalc loading.
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] How to open a specific file automatically, when scalc loading.
- From: CemK <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 01:06:44 -0700 (MST)
- To: email@example.com
How can we provide the opening of a file previously saved along when we open
any file in Scalc. (XLStart folder, etc.) So, there are macros in this file
automatically downloaded and are asked to work on the newly opened file this
1. Automatically loaded at startup file, so that contains macro.
2. in other opened files will run the macro in the automatically loaded
Thanks for your answers.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/How-to-open-a-specific-file-automatically-when-scalc-loading-tp4142846.html
Sent from the Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Can I stop LibreOffice from converting Unicode into normal text
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Can I stop LibreOffice from converting Unicode into normal text
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Can I stop LibreOffice from converting Unicode into normal text
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Call for Location for the 2016 LibreOffice Conference