[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Can I stop LibreOffice from converting Unicode into normal text
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Can I stop LibreOffice from converting Unicode into normal text
- From: anne-ology <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 18:46:12 -0500
- To: email@example.com
Can you use another language?
then possibly copy from that one to the one you wish to use?
From: mogens <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 7:50 PM
Subject: [tdf-discuss] Can I stop LibreOffice from converting Unicode into
I am attemting to copy/paste a URL textstring into a hyperlink in a
LibreOfficedocumentThe textstring (URL) contains Unicode characters e.g.
%c3%a5 However, Libre Office automatically converts the Unicode values into
their Danish equivalent (å)That means that the hyperlink doesn't work How
I stop this conversion Thank you for any help Mogens Engsig-Karup
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Re: Can I stop LibreOffice from converting Unicode into normal text||mogens <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: How to Contact
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] How to open a specific file automatically, when scalc loading.
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Can I stop LibreOffice from converting Unicode into normal text
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Can I stop LibreOffice from converting Unicode into normal text