[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] curiously wondering ...
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] curiously wondering ...
- From: Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 23:00:33 +0100
- To: anne-ology <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Document Foundation LibreOffice <email@example.com>
On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 9:44 PM, anne-ology <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> ... and testing;
> are my e-mails getting through to the lists?
At least this one made it through to the discuss@documentfoundation list.
> I have heard nothing from the last e-mails I sent to the list -
> and I would very much appreciate knowing why that one person
> yelled at me alone
> when he obviously could have easily unsubscribed himself.
Oh, people often enough are irrational....
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] curiously wondering ...||anne-ology <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] curiously wondering ...
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] How to Contact
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] curiously wondering ...
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] How to Contact