[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Who aproval the extensions
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Who aproval the extensions
- From: Andreas Mantke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 21:48:00 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Am 21.01.2015 um 18:24 schrieb J Eduardo Moreno S:
> I was created varios extensions for OpenOffice.org, In this time, only
> publish the extension and the people can use the extension.
> Now, I compiled varios extension in only one, and publish in the site
> extensions.libreoffice.org. But not be aproval after 2 days.
> Who aproval the extensions?
I approved your extension. But you didn't add a downloadable file to
your release yet. Could you please upload the extension file and publish
or republish your release afterwards?
A short notice: the extension and template site project is a volunteer
project, driven only in the spare time. It's always possible to join the
team and help with the site.
## Developer LibreOffice
## Freie Office-Suite für Linux, Mac, Windows
## Support the Document Foundation (http://documentfoundation.org)
## Meine Seite: http://www.amantke.de
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Who aproval the extensions||J Eduardo Moreno S <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Who aproval the extensions
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Calc - Extra button - Go to sheet ...
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Who aproval the extensions
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Calc - Extra button - Go to sheet ...