[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Incomplete Coverity scan chart
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Incomplete Coverity scan chart
- From: Mateusz Zasuwik <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 17:16:01 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
The chart doesn't include date for LO 4.3. Why and who can repair it? I
also download Coverity report from their website and it turned out to be
report for old (4.3) version. Not for the new one just incoming.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Incomplete Coverity scan chart||Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: RfD: Non-corporate user representation?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Incomplete Coverity scan chart
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] VPS2 Semester of Code - Interest?
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Incomplete Coverity scan chart