[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Returning to OpenOffice - Large SS file
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Returning to OpenOffice - Large SS file
- From: Simon Phipps <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 10:07:47 +0000
- To: Ivan Stephen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Libreoffice Discussion List <email@example.com>
Thanks, Ivan. I'll offer it to the developers as a test case, but you may
also want to submit it to the AOO folk as you mentioned it's slower to open
in AOO and they will presumably want to fix that (which is what I meant in
my regrettably unclear response). While I help out moderating a list over
there I don't have any rights in the development systems.
Was your fastest load time with LibreOffice Still or with LibreOffice
Fresh? Do you know what version(s) you tried?
On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 6:56 PM, Ivan Stephen <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi Simon,
> On second thought, I can't see any reason not to send the file I'm working
> on. Other than the large number of URLs and email addresses in it, I don't
> think there's anything unusual about it. My long-term plan after I've
> completed it and rearranged it manually, is to export the info to Filemaker.
> Ivan Stephen
> Publishing work - publishing lists for DB.ods (287K) <
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Returning to OpenOffice - Large SS file||Ivan Stephen <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Returning to OpenOffice
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] VPS2 Semester of Code - Interest?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Returning to OpenOffice - Large SS file
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] VPS2 Semester of Code - Interest?