[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Re: Returning to OpenOffice
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Re: Returning to OpenOffice
- From: Ivan Stephen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 11:13:47 -0700 (MST)
- To: email@example.com
Actually, I downloaded the LATEST Mac versions of both OpenOffice and
LibreOffice (the "still" version). There was no improvement at all in the
latest LibreOffice, at least for the important file that brought this to a
head for me.
I can't find the bug reports related to copying a short phrase into the find
field, but I was getting emails about my bug report for months. And yet,
the latest version of LibreOffice still has that bug. There seemed to be
disagreement among your coders as to whether it's a bug. But from a user's
viewpoint - if something doesn't work as one would expect, or if it's less
efficient than it could be - then it's a bug.
Another nice thing to have would be a much more intutive way to protect cell
content. The current method is simply unusable.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Returning-to-OpenOffice-tp4135219p4135336.html
Sent from the Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Returning to OpenOffice||Ivan Stephen <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Returning to OpenOffice||Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Returning to OpenOffice
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Returning to OpenOffice - Large SS file
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Returning to OpenOffice
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Returning to OpenOffice