Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: RfD: Non-corporate user representation?

Hi Mike,

you wrote:
> I'd be happy to put more effort into a better version if gets
> support. Keeping this kind of text simple and inviting is always
> very difficult.

[snip]

Thanks for your very constructive approach here! As Charles mentions,
the next step would be to hammer out a final version of your draft on
the design list:

Just subscribe & forward your proposal, it's an excellent start.

(and I fully agree with the implied strategy here, which is not to
grant any moral entitlement to every user, by the mere fact of her
using LibreOffice. Instead, we need to improve on our efforts to
encourage participation)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten