[tdf-discuss] Impossible to unsubscribe

Just alerting the community that the robots for subscribing or
unsubscribing via email from documentfoundation.org lists such as
this one have not been working for at least the past couple of
weeks.Yes, I am attempting to unsubscribe from this same email address at
which I receive list messages. The error message sent back by the
server is:This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:discuss+unsubscribe@documentfoundation.orgSMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
host pumbaa.documentfoundation.org [176.9.37.77]:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain documentfoundation.org by pumbaa.documentfoundation.org. [2a01:4f8:150:4343::2].

The error that the other server returned was:
554 5.7.0 Reject, id=31994-01 - SPAMI have also tried writing topostmaster@documentfoundation.orgas
messages, perhaps, with blank subjects and bodies, but someone
forgot to make an exception for server requestshope someone gets it fixed soon, I am retiring this email address
and would like to subscribe to some lists from a different email
address :-(kazar